Monday, December 2, 2013

Good-bye & Thank you to all of our readers!

A few final words from Chelsea H:
For my individual blog posts, I covered a range of topics.  I discussed the invention of the Oculus Rift, Window’s new operating system, Windows 8, and the new ability of airline passengers to use portable electronic devices at any point of a flight.  While the specific topics are very different, a similarity exists in that they all covered an up-and-coming technology or use of technology.  It is pretty amazing how quickly technology is advancing in all spectrums of the world.  I hope you all have enjoyed reading my posts; I enjoyed writing them. 

A few final words from Nate G:
The topics I've covered in this blog all had something to do with the technology out there nowadays.  I talked about how you can take advantage of the social media that's out there.  It can be your enemy or your friend and it's your choice.  I blogged about a few of the technology jobs that are out there.  That helped me in seeing what's out there and what I'm most interested in.  I then posted a blog about the transition to responsive design and how that’s affecting the technological world.  The technology in the future is only going to keep on improving and I don’t think there really is a ceiling. 

A few final words from Leslie P:
My blogs were geared toward Agile Software Methodologies and Big Data.  I think that both of these aspects of technology are up and coming giants.  There are a lot of unknown aspects of both of these new ideas but I believe that they will be a very large part of everyone's future.  Technology is always changing so there is always something new to learn.  I hope that you found my blogs informative and interesting and my one final piece of advice is: “Never stop learning”.


Thank you all for reading our blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment