Monday, September 9, 2013

Get to know us!

Hello, we are Pegaha Tech! For our first blog post we would like to tell our readers a little bit about ourselves:

My name is Chelsea H. I am a senior Management Information Systems major at the University of Northern Iowa, and will graduate this December. Currently, I have an interest in becoming a software developer after graduation. I also look to move to Madison, Wisconsin. While attending UNI, I have worked as a phone bank employee in the Admissions Office, and as a computer lab attendant at Sabin Hall. I have also held a leadership role in one of UNI’s newer student organizations, Dance Marathon, the last two years, as a Morale Captain.

My name is Nate G. and I am a senior at the University of Northern Iowa majoring in Management Information Systems. I have been working at John Deere for the past year. I have gotten some experience with implementing information systems into real world situations during my time at Deere. I developed a software program to help with auditing. I just recently have been offered a part time internship at Banno. I will be developing software there for the next 3 months. I'll be dealing directly with clients and what their needs are. I'm looking forward to getting a better idea on how information systems are developed in the real world and how the whole process works.

My name is Leslie P. and I am a senior Management Information Systems student at the University of Northern Iowa. I enjoy studying and working in the information technology field and as I am getting closer to graduation I am now ready to use all of the skills and techniques I have learned. I currently work for John Deere part time which has given me the opportunity to gain useful experience in my field of study. I have been actively involved in software system testing, defect resolution, automation development and the Agile software development process while working at Deere. Outside of work and school I enjoy spending time with my family, volunteering, camping and traveling.

We will be posting an array of different tech blogs throughout the semester. We will each decide what tech based topic to post on based on our individual interests. We look forward to posting interesting and informative blogs and we hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment